• Thursday 11 February 2016

    Whatsapp status funny 2016 we all have that friend who always says

    Whatsapp status funny 2016 we all have that friend who always says
    Whatsapp status funny 2016 we all have that friend who always says






    • We live in the era of smart people and stupid people. life is short…smile while you still have teeth.
    • Doing nothing is very hard thing to do…you never know when to finish.
    • light travels faster than sound…that’s why people appear bright until they speak.         more Cool whatsapp status.
    • People say everything happens for a reason. So when I punch you in the face, remember I have a reason. 😉
    • 80% of boys have girlfriends.. Rest 20% are having brain. If you can’t convince them, Confuse them.
    • I love my job only when I’m on vacation. AwesoME ends with ME and Ugly starts with U.
    • The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
    • I'm not lazy, I'm on energy saving mode. I love my job only when I'm on vacation. Never make eye contact while eating a banana.
    • Life is Short - Chat Fast! If life gives you lemons, just add vodka. How can i miss something i never had?
    • Hey there whatsapp is using me. Girls use photoshop to look beautiful.. Boys use photoshop to show their creativity.
    • Fact: Phone on silent mode- 10 Missed call... Turns volume to loud- Nobody calls all day!!
    • Girls, if he only wants your breasts, legs, and thighs. send him to KFC. You can never buy Love....But still you have to pay for it.
     



















     
    http://www.newsongshd.com/

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    loading...