• Thursday 11 February 2016

    Latest status for whatsapp 2016 You call it jealousy i call it fear of losing you

    Latest status for whatsapp 2016 You call it jealousy i call it fear of losing you
    Latest status for whatsapp 2016 You call it jealousy i call it fear of losing you






    • Come in my Heart and pay no rent.
    • You are the only clock that's ticking in my heart.
    • The things you take for granted is what many are praying for.
    • Late night conversations with our loved ones.
    • Life is too short to imitate somebody.
    • It's not about her looks, It's about her heart.
    • You don’t have to like me I'm not a Facebook status.
    • If you fall in love... be ready for the tears.
    • love is like pizza. When it’s hot ‘n fresh it taste’s great but becomes tasteless with time.
    • You are my favorite reason to lose my sleep.
    • If a hug tell how much I love you, I would hold you in my arms forever.
    • Love is cute when it's new, but love is most beautiful when it lasts.
    • Sometimes we go out of our way to make someone love us in return, but suddenly fate intervenes and says “oops, wrong person”.
    • I can't see myself without you. Sold My Soul to You.
    • The Rose Speaks of Love Silently, in a language known only to the Heart. Happy Rose Day!
    • My "last seen at" was just to check your "last seen at".
    • If someone you love hurts you cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it.
    • Better to b alone than being wid sme1 who makes u feel alone.
    • Age does not protect you from love, but love to some extent protects you from age.
    • Thanks for being in my life, The heart that loves, stays always young.
     



















     
    http://www.newsongshd.com/

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    loading...