• Thursday 11 February 2016

    Whatsapp funny status 2016 You think age is a funny thing wait till you look at yourself

    Whatsapp funny status 2016 You think age is a funny thing wait till you look at yourself
    Whatsapp funny status 2016 You think age is a funny thing wait till you look at yourself







    • Read books instead of reading my status! Don’t take life too seriously, you won’t get out of it alive.
    • It’s amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world each day fit exactly the length of newspaper.
    • Congratulations!!My tallest finger want to give you a standing ovation.
    • A black cat passing by the crossroad can stop hundreds of people what a RED LIGHT on traffic signal has failed to do for long time!!
    • In victory, you deserve Champagne. In defeat you need it. When it’s you against me, you either win or you die!!!
    • I hate men but I’m not lesbian. Don’t get a man(\woman) ,get a dog …they are loyal and they die sooner.
    • Some people should just give up at engineering( or medical) ………i have. Everybody is so happy….I hate that.
    • I Wonder What Happen’s When Doctor’s Wife Eats An Apple A Day, I had to take sick day.I’m sick of those peoples.
    • Do you ever just lie on knees and thank god that you know me and my intelligence???
    • When I Show you a picture on my phone..don’t swipe left.don’t swipe right.Just look.
    • When I actually die some people are going to get really haunted. I’m just having an allergic reaction to the universe.
    • If I’ve learnt anything from mayans then it’s that  ..Not finishing a project is not the end of world.
    • A book-store is only pieces of evidence we have that people are still thinking. sometimes the road less travelled is less travelled for a reason.
    • we men want the same thing from women that we want from underwear.Some support and some freedom.
    • a lie is just a great story ruined by truth. The only time success comes before work is in dictionary.

















    New Songs 2017



    http://www.newsongshd.com/

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    loading...