• Thursday 11 February 2016

    Whatsapp status for love 2016 I'd Rather Have Roses On My Table than diamonds on my neck

    Whatsapp status for love 2016 I'd Rather Have Roses On My Table than diamonds on my neck
    Whatsapp status for love 2016 I'd Rather Have Roses On My Table than diamonds on my neck


    New Songs 2017





  • The person who makes you happiest is the person who can hurt you the most.
  • My night has become a sunny dawn because of you.
  • The bad news is time flies. The good news is you are pilot.
  • I love you yesterday I love you still, I always have, I always will.
  • I wish love had traffic lights…So that I'll know weather I should GO for it, SLOW down or just STOP.
  • Kiss me, and you may see stars, love me and I will give them to you.
  • A silent hug means a thousand words to the unhappy heart.
  • Go for someone who is not only proud to have you but will also take every risk just to be with you.
  • Forgiveness and love cannot be earned, brought, sold, won or forced. They are a gift and never should be taken for granted or expected. Only ACCEPTED.
  • There is No Scale To Measure the love.
  • Missing someone No text from ’em = Worst feeling.
  • When the angels ask what I most loved about life, I'll say you.
  • A good heart and a good nature are two completely different issues. A good heart can will many relationships. But a good nature can win many good hearts.




















  • http://www.newsongshd.com/

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    loading...