• Thursday 11 February 2016

    Good whatsapp status 2016 Love Doesn't Mean To Win Someone But It Means To Lose Yourself

    Good whatsapp status 2016 Love Doesn't Mean To Win Someone But It Means To Lose Yourself
    Good whatsapp status 2016 Love Doesn't Mean To Win Someone But It Means To Lose Yourself






    • Can I borrow a kiss…I promise I’ll give it back.
    • If I could be with you in my dreams. I would never wake up.
    • Everything happens for a reason.
    • I still fall for you every day.
    • Love is like water in river. It keeps flowing ,though there are huge rocks which hinder its way.
    • I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let me go.
    • Even Romeo went from being “in a relationship” to “it’s complicated”.
    • One Boy- Thousand Feelings.
    • Love isn’t complicated…..People are.
    • Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favorite.
    • Love is when other person’s happiness is more important than yours
    • I want to run away with you. Where there is only you and me.
    • Love is like a rubber band held at both ends by two people, when one leaves it hurts the other.
    • Falling in love is only half of I want, staying in love with you for till forever is the other.
    • LOVE IS LIKE A WIND,WE CAN’T SEE IT. BUT WE CAN FEEL IT:)
    • You know you’re in love when you see the world in her eyes and her eyes everywhere in the world.
    • If you live to be 100 years old, then i want to live 99 years so i won’t ever have to live without you.
    • There’s only 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you – I Love You.



















    http://www.newsongshd.com/
    New Songs 2017

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    loading...