• Thursday 11 February 2016

    Short status for whatsapp 2016 I loved you from the bottom of my heart but

    Short status for whatsapp 2016 I loved you from the bottom of my heart but
    Short status for whatsapp 2016 I loved you from the bottom of my heart but


    New Songs 2017



    • Never trust your heart because it's on the right side.
    • Every day may not be good but there is something good in every day.
    • Love isn't complicated, people are.
    • Once in a while ,right in the middle of an extraordinary life ,Love gives us a fairytale.
    • Your cute smile is all I need to battle all struggles in my life.
    • It hurts when you have someone in your heart but not in your arms.
    • There's only 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you - I Love You.
    • Life is not a matter of milestones but of moments.
    • I want to run away with you. Where there is only you and me.
    • Don’t base your decisions on the advice of people who don’t have to deal with results.
    • Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favorite.
    • Love doesn’t need to be perfect. It needs to be true.
    • Dear crush!! You've crushed me <3
    • I don’t understand how can I case so much when you don’t care at all.
    • If you are not interested then don't cheat him.. Better leave him..
    • We forget our bad experience of love only with new love.
    • He loves death, she loves life, he lives for her, she dies for him...
    • I don’t regret my past I just regret the time I've wasted with wrong people.
    • You left me? Fine! But don't love somebody else in front of me.
    • Newton's 4 law of motion:-There is no Gravity when you fall in love.




















    http://www.newsongshd.com/

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    loading...