• Thursday 11 February 2016

    Whatsapp quotes 2016 Falling in love is easy but staying in love is what matters

    Whatsapp quotes 2016 Falling in love is easy but staying in love is what matters
    Whatsapp quotes 2016 Falling in love is easy but staying in love is what matters






    • If I were Nike and you were McDonald, I would be doing it and you would be loving it!
    • one people are alive only, Because it’s illegal to kill them.
    • You will find a girl prettier than me, smarter than me, and funnier than me, but you will never find a girl just like me.
    • People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.
    • She wanted a puppy. But I didn’t want a puppy. So we compromised and got a puppy.
    • It’s sad how people become what they had promised they never will.
    • Beauty Fades After Time, But Personality Is Forever!
    • You just can’t please everybody.
    • Money can’t buy happiness, but it can help you look for it quicker, in a convertible.
    • Life is like a roller coaster. It has is up’s and down’s but it’s up to weather to enjoy the ride or not.
    • Coffee, chocolate, men… some things are just better rich.
    • I’m not SHORT, I am just concentrated AWESOME.
    • I’m not single, I’m just romantically challenged.
     



















     
    http://www.newsongshd.com/

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    loading...