• Thursday 11 February 2016

    New status for whatsapp 2016 Love is a language spoken by everyone but understood

    New status for whatsapp 2016 Love is a language spoken by everyone but understood
    New status for whatsapp 2016 Love is a language spoken by everyone but understood






    • A party without cake is just a meeting.
    • Love me for a second and I'll love you forever.
    • Life is Short – Chat Fast!
    • I hope you always find a reason to smile.
    • Don’t be voilent be silent and show your talent..
    • I love you even when I hate you.
    • I’d far rather be happy than right.
    • Love conquers all things let us too surrender to love.
    • No guts, no glory, no brain, same story
    • Be the type of person you want to meet.
    • A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
    • I can't stop missing you. All I need is your love.
    • forgiveness is giving up my right to hate you for hurting me.
    • Love is just a word until someone special gives it a meaning.
    • How do you occupy an idiot? Press down – Press up…Press Down…!
    • You think you're one of millions but you're one in a million to me.
     



















     
    http://www.newsongshd.com/

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    loading...