• Thursday 11 February 2016

    Latest whatsapp status 2016 Be so happy that when others look at you they become

    Latest whatsapp status 2016 Be so happy that when others look at you they become
    Latest whatsapp status 2016 Be so happy that when others look at you they become






    • Live life fully, no place for hate, only love.
    • A man in love is not complete until he is married…… Then he is finished.
    • Love is not about possession, Love is about appreciation
    • Love is beautiful mistake of my life.
    • So far, but I love you always dream without fear, love without limits..
    • I don’t fear to lose her, But my fear is that if i loose “Who will love her like me?”.
    • You either live in love or die, there is no way in between
    • Life is a flower of which love is the honey.
    • I love you no matter what you do, but do you have to do so much of it?
    • Everyone says you fall in love only ones, but i fall daily with the same person.
    • Love is knowing that some one is there for you always
    • The best feeling is when you look at the one you love and they’re already looking at you.
    • The person loves you more will fight with you daily without any reason
    • My girlfriend always laughs during sex. no matter what she’s reading.
    • Whenever i see your text the first thing comes in my mind is YOU.
    • I love you. 1 second to say. 2 minutes to explain and a lifetime to prove it.
    • Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favorite.
    • Relationships are a lot like algebra… Ever looked at your X and wondered Y.
    • Every time I look at the keyboard U and I always together.
    • I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy
    • Love when you're ready, not when you are alone.
    • You’re the reason behind my smile.
    • Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.




















     
    http://www.newsongshd.com/

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    loading...