• Thursday 11 February 2016

    Best love status for whatsapp 2016 Everywhere you go let no one ever come to you

    Best love status for whatsapp 2016 Everywhere you go let no one ever come to you
    Best love status for whatsapp 2016 Everywhere you go let no one ever come to you



    http://www.newsongshd.com/



    • Never trust your heart because it’s on the right side.
    • If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then will you realize how special you are to me.
    • If I had flower for every time you made me smile & laugh I’d have a garden to walk in forever.
    • Love Doesn’t Make The World Go Round. Love Is What Makes The Ride worthwhile.
    • Love cures people, both the one who give it and the one who receive it- Dr. Karl
    • People build wall’s not to keep others out But to see who cares enough to break them down.
    • Love isn’t complicated, people are.
    • One day you will someone who will not care about your past b’cos they want to be your future.
    • Your cute smile is all I need to battle all struggles in my life.
    • True love doesn’t have happy ending …it has No ending.
    • I was looking for someone that can improve my life, but then I met you and found my life in you which were already perfect.
    • Never get jealous when you see your ex with someone…b’cos we are thought to give used toys to less fortunate.
    • Love is the strongest force the world possesses, yet it is the humblest imaginable – Gandhi
    • When someone rejects my proposal,my head says “who cares???” …But then my heart wispers YOU do ,stupid.





















    New Songs 2017

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    loading...