• Thursday 11 February 2016

    Whatsapp status quotes 2016 the scariest thing about distance is that you do not know

    Whatsapp status quotes 2016 the scariest thing about distance is that you do not know
    Whatsapp status quotes 2016 the scariest thing about distance is that you do not know






    • I hope that one day you will have the experience of doing something you do not understand for someone you love.
    • I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I’ll always think of you, and the time we spent together, as my happiest time. I’d do it all over again, if I had the choice. No regrets
    • The only thing more painful than being an active forgetter is to be an inert remembered.
    • Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
    • You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.
    • Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
    • I hope you never think about anything as much as I think about you.
    • A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.
    • It broke my heart into more pieces than my heart was made of, why can’t people say what they mean at the time?
    • A man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him.
    • Words never mean what we want them to mean. I can forgive you for leaving, but not for coming back.
    • No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it.
    • Relationships should be built on trust and truth.




















     
    http://www.newsongshd.com/

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    loading...