• Thursday 11 February 2016

    Whatsapp status message 2016 Even the mere silence of love has the powers to

    Whatsapp status message 2016 Even the mere silence of love has the powers to
    Whatsapp status message 2016 Even the mere silence of love has the powers to






    • I want you today and tomorrow and next week and for the rest of my life.
    • When you realise you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
    • Let all that you do be done n love. I'm done begging for your love.
    • Dekh to kitna ajeeb kissa hai, Mere wajood mwein tera ahem hissa hai..
    • I'll never forget the first time I saw you. Fall in love not in line.
    • Kashmkash mein marte to acha tha, Benqab hokar katle sukoon chheen liya zalim ne.
    • True love has a habit of coming back. If you love something set it free.
    • Pehchaan karne ka hunar hum bhi dekhte hain doston, Kambakhat ek muskurahat ne gumrah kar diya.
    • Fund love, found sadness at the end of the line. - Wyn Owen Justin
    • Toot Jayegi tumhari zidd ki aadat us din, Jab pata chalega ki yaad karne wala ab yaad ban gaya.
    • I don't even know why I like you. But I just do.
    • Ab Kahan duaon mein vo barkatein,, vo nasihatein, vo hidayatein,, Ab to bus zaruraton ke juloos hain, matlabon ke salaam hai.
    • Why am I so afraid to lose you when you're not even mine?
    • Log bewajah dhundhte hain khudkushi ke tareeke hazaar, Bus Mohabbat karke kyun nahi dekh lete ek baar.
    • I can't go a day without thinking about you. There is no finish line so love the journey.
     



















     
    http://www.newsongshd.com/

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    loading...