• Thursday 11 February 2016

    New whatsapp status 2016 I do not like to give up on people when they need someone

    New whatsapp status 2016 I do not like to give up on people when they need someone
    New whatsapp status 2016 I do not like to give up on people when they need someone






    • I usually don't get attached too easily, but that changes when I met you.
    • I went to a seafood disco last week and pulled a muscle.
    • Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart.
    • It’s the little things you do that mean the most to me.
    • Can I borrow a Kiss? I promise I'll give it back.
    • You fall in love, you get hurt. That’s life.
    • When I count my blessings i count you twice.
    • It costs $0.00 to be a decent person.
    • I think love is fearless. I need you so much closer.
    • Sometimes you have to lose the battle to win the war.
    • My heart is perfect because.. you are inside.
    • I broke up with my gym. We were just not working out.
    • You re special to me in every way. Thank you for being who you are.
    • Deal with your problems before they deal with your happiness.
    • When I talk to you i fall in love over and over again.
    • I don’t insult people , I just describe them.
    • I need you, you need me. Let's make it work.
    • Love me or hate me I’m still gonna shine.
    • Being someone's first love may be great, but to be their last is beyond perfect.
     



















     
    http://www.newsongshd.com/

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    loading...