• Thursday 11 February 2016

    Best whatsapp status ever 2016 Love is just a word until someone special gives it

    Best whatsapp status ever 2016 Love is just a word until someone special gives it
    Best whatsapp status ever 2016 Love is just a word until someone special gives it






    • Hi, is a short, simple word but it's how love starts.
    • Your LOVE and My EFFORT together will conquer the WORLD.
    • Love can be demonstrated not defined.
    • LOVE THE ONE WHO MAKES UR WORLD BEAUTIFUL
    • Don't say you love me unless you mean it.
    • Marriage is a fine institution, but I’m not ready for an institution.
    • Only you can give me that feeling.
    • If your heart was a prison, I would like to be sentenced for life.
    • Everything is fair in Love and War.
    • You are so beautiful that you give the sun a reason to shine.
    • I want another day with you.
    • I’m totally a cheap date; I don’t pay for anything.
    • You can't stop loving short girls.
    • I’m a great lover, I’ll bet.
    • Just because I'm busy doesn't mean I don't love you.





















    http://www.newsongshd.com/

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    loading...